Saturday, August 23, 2008

Never pay full price for diapers

Ever since my first born son who is almost 2 now was about 6 months old I have never ever paid full price for a single diaper. Yet I have been able to buy the best diapers on the market (Huggies and Pampers). The key to getting a good deal on diapers is to shop sales and always have a coupon for each pack of diapers. Also, a jumbo pack is almost always the best deal if you have coupons. Another key is to always have atleast a months worth of diapers on hand incase there isn't a good sale for a while. I almost always buy atleast 5 jumbo packs of diapers per child when there is a sale. I also always have tons of $1.00 to $1.50 coupons good on diapers. Since my oldest son was born, the best sales on diapers have been at Target or CVS (with Extra Care Bucks or CVS coupons).

No comments: