Thursday, February 5, 2009

Deals on Skip Hop Diaper Bags...

So since I no longer carry around a purse with my since I've got two kids, plus all their stuff to carry around I've fallen in love with diaper bags. I absolutely love the Skip hop ones, so I thought I would post about some deals on them since you all know I would never pay full price for anything unless I had to.

The skip hop Dash diaper bag is $24.99-$39.99 on sale, but it's normally a $48.00 bag. I love it in baby blue and red.

The skip hop saddle bag in red is on sale for just $9.99. It makes a great addition to just about any stroller.

The skip hop duo in storm (a blue gray color) is almost half price at $25.99.

Perhas the best deal is on the skip hop double duo deluxe at $19.99. What a deal! Here's the link:
http://www.babyuniverse.com/Duo-Double-Deluxe-Edition-Diaper-Bag--Black-with-Black-Piping/PID/4817662/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

No comments: