Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...

I've just been really busy between going to physical therapy for my knees, taking care of the boys, and trying to find the perfect cloth diapers for my boys.

I just started using Bumgenius One Size Organics and just love them. They are so absorbent and trim fitting, which means I don't have to size up the boys pants (a major plus for me). But they are pretty expensive at $24.95 a piece. Luckily I have found a bunch of them here and there over the last few weeks for less on http://www.diaperswappers.com

If you're into the whole cloth diapering thing I strongly urge you to take a look at Diaper Swappers. I am addicted to it. I check it every day a few times a day to find great deals on diapers I want to try.

I am saving so much money with cloth diapers, not to mention gas, and time!! I'm lovin' it!

Have you tried the Bumgenius OS Organic diapers? I love the snaps, but have a few of each so they are DH friendly!!!

No comments: