Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm thinking about trying out gDiapers...

I've been fascinated with them for a while, but the price is definately detering me. I even went as far as to call dGiapers and ask them if they have any coupons, but I got the good old song and dance that they are a small company of 15 employees and they can't afford to give out coupons. But there are so good deals on diapers.com sometimes.

So last week when I was at Babies R Us I looked at the gDiapers and they looked so neat to me. I really wanted to buy them, but I have always used disposibles and my hubby might not understand, plus I feel like it defeats my objective of saving money on diapers. The refills are 32 cents a piece the best way I can figure out to do it. That's like twice the price I pay for diapers at a minimum. Maybe someone can help me figure out a way to do it.

I even looked on ebay at buying the diaper part used, but they seemed like they were selling for almost the retail price. Which is bad for me, but might be good if I tried them and then didn't like them because then I could resell mine and get back most of my money.

Maybe someone else has an idea on these.

No comments: