Monday, January 12, 2009

My Review of Graco Infant SafeSeat Step 1 - Ionic

Originally submitted at BabyUniverse

The Infant SafeSeat Car Seat is the only seat that holds babies up to 30 lbs. and 32" tall. That means it fits 97% of one-year-olds and can keep your baby rear-facing for one full year. It's been extensively crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. standards, and engineered for safety.

Th...


The Best Infant Carseat Carrier Out

By Joey and Jonathan's Mommy from Baltimore, MD on 1/12/2009

 

5out of 5

Age: Newborn

Gift: No

Pros: Easy to Adjust, Easy to install, Comfortable, Easy to Clean, Sturdy, Great Features

Cons: Heavy

Best Uses: Infants, Toddlers, Newborn, Preemies

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I bought this carseat in 2006 for my first son. I was able to use this seat until he got to be 15 months old at which point he outgrew it by height limits. I loved having a carrier that lasted so long. I have to admit that by the time my son was 23 lbs at 15 months the seat was heavy, but it was great still. Now I'm using it for my second son and it's still working just as good as new. I love the way the seat installs with the latch system and the lock off feature to keep the seat buckled tight into the car. I also have a Graco Snugride and if I were buying all over again I would just spend the extra money to get two Safeseats. I swear by mine. It really helps since you can keep your baby rear facing extra time and then buy a front facing convertible seat.

(legalese)

No comments: