Thursday, December 4, 2008

Free Batteries at Target or Walmart and maybe other stores too!

So last night I was searching the internet when I came accross this great coupon which states "Save $1 when you purchase any AA/AAA-4, C/D-2, 9V-1 or larger Rayovac Alkaline battery pack or any Rayovak Hearing Aid battery pack." The coupon is an internet printable one, which is my favorite, you know the kind where you can print as many copies as you want. Well, at Target these small packs of batteries are $1 in the dollar section, which is usually located at the front of the Target store. Walmart has them for between $0.94 and $1.00 depending on what store you are at. This coupon expires 2/28/09, so you have time to use it.

1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

These are great--thanks for the tip and the coupon!! I've gotten plenty of batteries :)...I can never have enough for the kiddos toys :).