Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Review of Britax Decathlon Convertible Car Seat - Onyx

Originally submitted at BabyUniverse

If you like the legendary Britax Roundabout and Marathon, you are going to love the Britax Decathlon convertible car seat! The Decathlon has been designed to take our renowned focus on safety, comfort and convenience a step further. Unique features including the sculpted base, push button release L...


The Best Carseat on the Market

By Joey's Mom from Baltimore, MD on 12/23/2008

 

5out of 5

Age: 6 Month Old

Gift: No

Pros: Comfortable, Sturdy, Great Features, Easy to Adjust, Easy to install, Easy to Clean

Cons: Heavy

Best Uses: Toddlers, Newborn, Infants

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I use this carseat daily for my 7 month old and he loves it. He is so much happier in this than he was in his Graco infant carrier, plus I feel like he is so much safer. Whenever anyone asks me what carseat to go for I always say Choosey moms choose Britax.

(legalese)

No comments: