Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Superfresh Baby Deals...

Until tomorrow, you can get a Huggies jumbo pack of diapers, pull-ups or good nites for $8.99 at Superfresh. Use those $1.5 or $2 coupons and you've got yourself a deal. Don't forget about the Caregivers Marketplace!

Now if only I knew when my 27 month old would be ready to potty train. Then I would start buying Pull-ups, but he has no interest and I have no clue what size I would buy. He's only in 24 month pants and they fall off him if they don't have the adjustable waist thingy inside.

They also have wipes tubs 2/$5 and Baby lotion/shampoo 2/$4. But its only Huggies brand that's on sale.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm so glad that you continue to benefit from our program and that you share your experiences with your readers.

I wanted to let you know we are adding three new eligible brands in 2009 - Kaopectate, Benzodent and Balmex, a diaper rash cream. The new form will be on our site after January 1st. (www.caregiversmarketplace.com)

If you ever have any thoughts about the program, please call us at 800-888-0889 - we like to hear from our program users!

Happy holidays,
Jen