Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Save the labels from Beechnut Baby food and get 4 $1 coupons

I almost always buy Beech-nut baby food and for good reasons...

A. My baby seems to really like them better than Gerber.
B. They are always a little cheaper than Gerber. With Gerber you get 2 "jars" for at the cheapest $1. I get 2 jars of Beechnut for $0.46 cents each or $0.44 cents each depending on whether I buy stage 1 or stage 2. So that right there is a savings of atleast 8-12 cents per 2 jars. Now I go through about 2-3 jars a day right now, so it adds up. Plus I almost always have a coupon for Beechnut baby food and it's usually for $1 off 10 jars, so that's 10 cents off each jar.

NEED I GO ON...

Well if you save up 48 upc labels, then you can mail them away to get 4 $1 off 10 Beechnut items coupons. Just click on the link of this title to be headed to the page where you can print the form out!!

No comments: