Monday, December 22, 2008

My favorite Store for Baby Savings is BJ's

I think everyone who has a baby or a child in diapers should think about joining a club. If you already clip coupons, then BJ'S is the one for you. They are the only one that I know of that accepts coupons, plus they mail you out their own and they're really good ones usually a few dollars off products.

BJ's has formula at a savings... any brand and their own.
Diapers- their own (I wouldn't recommend them), Pampers boxes for $39.99 before any coupons (this month their is a $3 off on Pampers Baby Dry coupon in the BJ's coupon book), Luvs boxes are $29.99 (and there is frequently a $5 off coupon- you get 204 in Size 3... now that's a great price)
Baby Food in boxes with a variety of flavors depending on the stage.

And a whole lot more. Check it out sometime.

My favorite item that BJ's carries is the Pampers Cruisers with Ultra Absorbency. I buy a box of them and they last me 4 months because I only use 1 a day for nighttime with my 28 month old son. They work so much better than Huggies Overnights that it is amazing. Now thanks to Pampers and BJ's I always have a dry bed when I wake up my kiddo.

No comments: